PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Pepperocini Roast Beef

Here is a really easy crock pot meal. My children love it, especially my sons.

Pepperocini Roast Beef

1 beef roast, 3 to 4 pounds (I like to use chuck roasts. I buy a two pack at Costco or Sam's)
1 jar (16 oz) pepperocini
deli rolls
provolone cheese

Place roast in crock pot. Pour entire jar of pepperocini over roast. Cook on low 8-10 hours. Take roast out of crock pot and shred. I usually drain all the liquid so my roll is not soggy. If you like spicy things, you can put some of the pepperocini on the roll with your meat. I spread my rolls with garlic butter and toast them with the cheese before putting the meat on. That's it!! The liquid in the pepperocini jar tenderizes the meat. I don't like spicy food and this is not too spicy for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment